using/setup mozilla or firefox to cut & paste articles to the www.yml.com website
Setting Prefs for the Mozilla Rich Text Editing Demo
To protect users' private information, unprivileged scripts cannot invoke the Cut, Copy, and Paste commands in the Mozilla rich text editor, so the corresponding buttons on the Mozilla Rich Text Editing demo page will not work. To enable these functions for purposes of the demo, you must modify your browser preferences.
1. Quit Mozilla. If you have Quick Launch running (in Windows, an icon in the toolbar), quit that too.
2. Find your Mozilla profile directory. On Windows, this is often located in c://WINNT/Profiles/<your Windows login>/Application Data/Mozilla.
3. Open the user.js file from that directory in a text editor. If there's no user.js file, create one.
use note pad or other text editor - save as user.js
4. Add these lines to user.js:
they left this part out replace www.mozilla.org with www.yml.com
this is the part I was missing.
5. Save the file, and restart Mozilla. The Clipboard buttons should now function.