I've created Admin->Bugs and Admin->Suggestions categories. It'll be alot easier for me if we keep suggestions and bug reports here on the clog. YML.COM is, after all, pretty much a test site.
So far from me and Anatoly:
- Right now in Thunderbird all articles come up as from "anonymous"; you should set the author field for each article.
When trying to use the Paste function in the new editor, I get an
"unpriveledged scripts can not cut/copy/paste programmatically for
security reasons." It directs me to this page:
This is using Firefox 1.0. I wonder if there is any other way to get
around it without making users modify their preferences.
- there doesn't seem to be a good way to get around this. Copy/paste works if you're viewing the source, however (click the <> button). It looks like i'm going to need to provide some kind of script to do that update; getting our users to edit that file will be nearly impossible. -- yml
BTW, image URLs in RSS articles also need to be absolute URLs, otherwise
they will show up in the reader as broken images.
- I think I have this working now in my development copy. I'll be installing the update shortly. -- yml
- I think you should add a link at the end of the RSS article to go to the web site to read the articles.
- I've made some fixes in the XML which seems to have taken care of this. --yml
- double category bug on editing an existing article.
- search bug where articles are listed multiple times.
- post comments from the list view don't like to the form.
- clicking on comments from the list view doesn't scroll down to the comments.
If you notice any other problems or have suggestions please post comments to this article.