pay retail for SCSI Drives! I use:
- AC Micro in Beltsville: www.acmicro.com You can mail order from them, or pick up at their retail space, though you gotta call first to make sure they'll be there.
- Computer Giants: www.computergiants.com You can search their site by a number of different categories (drive capacity, speed, brand, etc.).
- SCSI4me: www.scsi4me.com I think these guys are in Springfield, so in theory, you could drive there to do the retail space thing too.
- Pricegrabber: www.pricegrabber.com
- Pricewatch: www.pricewatch.com
Be sure to check prices regularly as they seem to fluctuate quite a bit.